Caramel Macchiato

That day was July 20, Marie's birthday. She was waiting for someone, to give her a greeting regarding her birthday. Because of it, she checked her phone every 5 minutes.

No one texted her. So, she decided to walk around and go to a coffee shop. Yup, she wanted to celebrate her birthday by herself.

"Welcome!" a barista shouted when Marie opened the door.

"Miss, can I help you?" the barista asked Marie.

"Umm... One caramel macchiato, please!" Marie replied the barista. The barista pressed the screen to input her order.

"Okay, one glass of caramel macchiato," said the barista.

"How much is it?" Marie asked.

"Umm, 4.45$"

"This is my card," Marie gave my debit card to the barista, but suddenly a man came to her. That man is tall, not fat and not skinny. His hair is black colored.

"Are you caramel macchiato?" That man asked to Marie.

How can he know that Marie is caramel macchiato, her instagram name? Is he one of her follower?

"Sorry, who are you?" Marie asked with a curiosity. Marie stared at him, he stared at Marie.

"Oop, do you forget me? Ah, maybe you are startled now. Hello, I'm sweet latte."

"Oh, you?" asked Marie.

"Yes, I'm. No wonder if you choose caramel macchiato," that man stared at the caramel macchiato that I got from the barista.

"Shall we sit together and chit chat?" Marie asked to the man.

"Sure!"

Marie and that man had a small conversation. Sometimes, they were laughing. Yeah, both of them were happy.

"Hey Marie! How come do you meet other guy, huh?" someone called Marie and shout aloud.

"Billy, can't I?" Marie asked to Billy.

"How come do you leave me?"

"Sorry Bill. I don't love you anymore. I can't love you. I'm so sorry," Marie out her coffee on the table, then she looked down. Suddenly, she became mellow.

"But Marie, I still love you."

"How can you still love me if you always hang out with that woman? Drink and spend the night with other woman. I regret. I was blind by the love you gave me. I was fool, choose you to be my husband for almost two years. I said that I want to be divorced with you since 2 months ago." Marie was mad. She couldn't stare to Billy, but inside her heart, her heart was tortured. After that, a man that had a small conversation with Marie, stood up, then he tried to talk to Billy. He wanted to protect Marie.

"How can you talk like that to her?" He talked in front of Billy, pulled Billy's shirt.

"Hey, who are you? Why do you interrupt us? This is none of your business, you know!"

"George, stop!" Marie said to that guy.

"Marie, I just want to protect you. This guy is so inappropriate! And I know that you need my help this time."

"I can handle my own problem."

"No, you can't. Your eyes can tell it to me." George pulled his hands from Billy's shirt and he let him go. After that, he tried to comfort Marie by hugged her.

"So Marie, you have me now. Don't be sad again. Don't worry, you can tell everything to me. I'll be right by yourself."

"This is my worst birthday ever."

"Don't be sad. I'll be right by yourself. Let's go outside! I won't to spend the rest of today with you."

"Okay."

Then, Caramel Macchiato and Sweet Latte spent their time together and they are married 9 months later.

The End.

0 Comments