What I Love from My Country

Hi, I want to share what I love from my country.

1. Indonesia has so many beautiful beach. I have visited Pangandaran Beach, that located on the West Java, stayed for 3 days 2 nights. I had a chance to see the sun rise and the sun set.


It's beautiful, isn't it?

2. Indonesia has so many mountain. You can see a nice view from  the mountain. I have visited Sindoro and Sumbing mountain that located on Dieng, Central Java.


3. Indonesia has so many delicious dishes. Every region has it's own dish. Example from Jakarta, the city where I was born, it has nasi uduk, soto betawi, gado-gado, ketoprak, kue pancong, etc.
I like Javanese dish. The most delicious from my mind is nasi gudeg (I don't have the photo, you can googling it 😊). Every time I go to Yogyakarta, I always buy it.
Other than nasi gudeg, i like chicken satay that served with peanut sauce. I'm so excited to have it.

4. Indonesia has so many dialect. That's why Indonesian is so unique. Like my dad, he can speak in Javanese language, one of Indonesian's dialect. Then, I learn it by myself.

0 Comments