Is It Wrong?

 Is it wrong, If I’m thinking that I am pretty now?


I think every girl has ever thought the same thing as me. Like “I am pretty today”, “I am happy today”, “I am pretty today". Pretty sure that someone will think that I am pretty”. Is it called ‘too high self-confidence’?


In my opinion, I don’t think that having ‘too high self-confidence’ is totally wrong. As long as we show it in the right place and situation. Why? Because, sometimes we need to appreciate our own self. I believe that every woman is pretty. Do you agree with me?


I have this thought when I feel like my outfit is very good, my make up is very good, or when my hair is neatly styled. Because, I give my best effort to make me feel that I am pretty enough everyday. I am a shy woman. But, I try my best to impress the prettiness of myself.


0 Comments