Have You Ever Taken Any Leadership?

 Have you ever taken any leadership?


Several years ago, I did it. Of course, I am not the leader. So, why did I take it?


First, I get trust from my teammates. I took care of them, dealing with ‘a hard’ customers, helping and supporting the task, etc. I feel like I was more senior then my junior and I have more knowledge.


Second, I feel like I was more senior then my junior and I have more knowledge. If you compare my age with their age, yes of course I am the oldest among us. I put myself as their sister. Taking care of them subtly.


Third, maybe because it’s my natural instinct to take the leadership when I can.


So, do I regret being a good person to many people even though they don't treat me the same as what I did to them? No. It’s useless to regret it. Because, I believe that God has been watching me for this entire time to remember my good act.


0 Comments