Do You Know Me?

Hello I'm Melissa. Maybe some of you don't know about me well. So, I will tell you once again.

My name is Melissa Dharmawan or Melissa Fu or Fu Xue Mei (my chinese name). I'm a Chinse-Indonesian girl who was born on 25 years ago in Jakarta. My chinese name is created by my grandfather.

My favorite colors are orange, pink, and red. I often buy a chlothes with pink or red color when I was a teenager.

I can play a piano. When I was five years old, my parents forced me to learn about piano. Several years later, I love it. And I also enter the primary school at age five. So young?

Besides playing a piano, I love cooking. I learn about cooking since I was in senior high school. My first dish is fried egg. I think most of people lear to cooking by make a fried egg, right?

Not only cooking and playing a piano. I love writing. I open up my wattpad account to share my novels. I have so many novels there.

I think everyone has at least one weird things in their live, right? When I was a kid, I once put a liquid soap to my hair, thinking it's a shampoo. Then a few minutes later, I realized it and put the real shampoo to my hair. And also I ever put the shampoo to my body.

Back to my favorite things that I like. I like to swim. Swimming is my favorite sports. I took swimming course when I was a kid. So, I can swim.

When I was a kid, I can play chess. I play it with my friend at school. It's so interesting to learn.

I love K-drama. At the first time, I don't really like it. I just watched it sometimes. But, after I watched another drama several years later, I love it. And also since then, I listen to k-drama ost and some k-pop song.


Any country that I want to visit? Yes! I want to go to Japan, Korea, USA, and China. But, I think it's just a big dream.

That's about my story.

0 Comments