Am I Famous?

Am I famous?

I asked to my self, "Am I famous?"

In the past, when I was a kid, I want to be famous, like appear on the television, sing a song on a stage, dancing on a stage, etc. I think many kids want to be famous too. But, as the time walks, I just want to be a normal person.

When I was a university student, I don't have a dream to be famous. But, without I realize, some people think that I'm famous and smart. They are wrong!. Even though, some people think that I was obsessed to be famous and I exaggerated myself to be famous. No, it's not me.

Many people think that I want to be famous because I can playing a piano, composing a song, writing a novel and a poetry, cooking a nice dish, etc. I just want to explore what I like, not only to be famouse. So please, don't ever think that I only want to be famous.

0 Comments