New Invention: Choco Banana Cake

A year has past since I bake this cake. I didn't read any recipe, just cooked what was on my mind. I Immediately took all the ingredients from my kitchen and I started to cook.



Okay, this is the recipe that made by me

ingredients:
2 eggs
6-7 tablespoon of iching sugar
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
160 gram of flour
60 gram of melted butter
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
chocochips
1 cavendish banana, cut into smaller pieces
75 ml of fresh milk
4 tablespoon of cocoa powder

steps:
mix the eggs and the sugar until frothy
add the vanilla extract, mix again
add the flour, butter, milk, and baking soda. mix it for 4 minutes
add the cocoa powder, mix again
take the small aluminium foil cake mold. put the dough until the 1/3 height of the cake mold
put some pieces of banana in the cake mold
add the dough again into the cake mold until 3/4 height of the cake mold.
put some chocochips above the cake mold.
bake it until the cake is baked perfectly

0 Comments