#16 Happy 30th Birthday, Bae

To be honest I never shared about him on my social media before the 1st time he chatted with me on IG.

But when I was in university, I saw him several times. I have known him ever since before, since when I was a kid. But in my mind, he was just an acquaintance that I know. I adored him because he plays piano so well. Yeah, really just it.

Several years ago I only saw him IG story. I thought in my mind “Ah, how could he be my boyfriend? No, never.” But what now? God brought us together like this. Make us a couple. Maybe this is how it goes for us.

I realized recently that he is so kind, very caring to me, and always loves me. He always protects me whenever and wherever we are. More than that, I just realized that he has been so handsome since June 2024. He always let me be who I am. Never ask to change myself. He loves me for who I am. I will also be the same for him.

He protects me wherever we go together. On public transportations, public places, on the street, etc. Holding my hand so tight. Giving me a warm embrace. And sometimes, teasing me to cheer me up. He is my number one support system.

I am very grateful to have him by my side, that I can rely on. He always tells me that he will stay by my side. If I have a problem and need someone whom I can talk with comfortably, he will listen to it. Because he said, he really want to be someone whom I can rely on.

Babe, happy 30th birthday! I Love you. I know it’s already too late to say this on my blog because your birthday has been passed for several days. But I really want to write this to express my feelings towards you.

Comments

Popular Posts