#9: A Week After Our First Month-versary

A week after our first month-versary celebration, we went to Jakarta Old City. We went there by using public transportations.


It was our first time going to a museum. Also, it was my first time to make a vlog that included him and took some photos of him. I still don’t believe that I dared to take a lot of photos of him there.


When we arrived there, suddenly, he gave me a present again. It was a gimbal. My boyfriend said he doesn't need it anymore. So, he gave it to me. He wanted to make me happy, of course. He knew that I needed it.


That’s why I love him more every day. He knows what I need and he wants to give it to me if he can. Using that gimbal, I took some videos to make a vlog. I recorded some videos with a happy face. I couldn’t stop smiling when I recorded it.


“Thanks for lending me your gimbal,” I said.


“Anytime. If you want to make it for yourself, that's fine too. I rarely use it,” he replied.


“Huh? It’s okay? Really?” I asked.


“It’s okay,” He replied.


“Thanks babe. I don’t need to buy it,” I said.


“If I need it, I buy it again. Which is highly unlikely,” he replied.


“Okay,” I replied.


“I forgot to tell you this. Actually, you don’t need to return it to me,” he said.


***


A day after it, we watched a movie after one month ago we watched Despicable Me 4. This time, we watched Deadpool & Wolverine. We watched it at Lotte again, because it’s cheaper than other cinemas. We had our lunch first, then we went to the cinema.


After we watched the movie, we went downstairs. We sat on an empty chair in front of a store. We had a deep talk. He asked me what my expectations are about our relationship, he informed me of his expectations, discussed our future plan, etc. Some things that we never discussed before. Of course, we have this relationship to prepare for a big goal, which is marriage. We want to grow old together and have our own family.


We talked a lot about our savings, our income, what we want if we are married, where we will live, how many children we want, etc. We are adults, not teenagers anymore. It’s natural for us to discuss something like this. He also said that he wanted to help me to do house chores. He won’t let me do it alone. He wants to protect me anytime too. I hope we can make it in the future.


After we had a deep talk, he hugged me. It was our first time hugging. His hug was so warm. And then, he kissed me too. It was our first kiss.

Comments

Popular Posts