#8: Our First Month-versary

One month has passed. One day before our first month-versary, which was July 25th 2024, we went to have lunch together. We ordered pizza and pasta. Actually, our first month-versary was July 26th 2024. But, we both couldn’t celebrate it. So, we celebrated it a day before and a day after.

On July 27th, we went to a mall together. We spent our time from before lunchtime until 3pm in the evening. First, we did a photoshoot. Second, we had lunch together. After having lunch together, we just walked inside the mall.

We did a photoshoot in a photo studio. We matched our t-shirts. It was very fun, because that was my first time to have a photoshoot only with a boy. He said the same, it was his first time to have a photoshoot only with a girl.

Before we did the photoshoot, he gave me a gift. It's a Hello Kitty doll, my favorite doll. I told him before that I like Hello Kitty so much, then he got it for me. I’m happy until now that he still remembers what I like.

On July 26th, suddenly, he texted me. He said he went to McD near his house. He also sent me a photo of a mcflurry. But after that, suddenly he sent me a photo of a Hello Kitty doll. I was curious, so I asked him.

“You’ve just got a Hello kitty doll ya?” I asked.

“I exchanged my McD points to get the Hello Kitty doll,” he replied.

“For what it is?” I asked again.

“It’s for you. The black color of the Hello Kitty doll is so cute,” he replied.

“Eh, thank you! You still remember that I like Hello kitty,” I replied.

“Anytime. It’s so cute. Usually, the color of the blouse is pink. But this time, I chose the black one,” he replied.

“Haha, it has been transformed into black ya. It’s okay. Thank you. I also have Hello Kitty t-shirts,” I replied.

“The one from a long time ago, right?” he replied.

“Yes. The white one. I also have another one, colored navy blue,” I replied.

“Yes, that one,” he replied.

“I bought the Hello Kitty t-shirt on sale. Both of them were on sale. If I’m not forget, the white one was 99k,” I said.

“Oh, only 99k? The price is rare, right?” he asked.

“Yeah. Oh ya babe, I'm already asleep. I will sleep first ya. Bye babe,” I said.

“Alright babe. Goodnight,” he replied.





Comments

Popular Posts