#7: Our First Month

I remember in our first month, we still felt awkward sometimes. Also, I experience struggle. Some people told me this and that after hearing some stories about my boyfriend from me. I was disappointed with them, why did they need to talk bad about my boyfriend? Is it polite?


I tried to protect him from my friends from the bad talk. I became sad, but I tried myself to forget that sadness. Jeff is the one that I chose. I need to fight for him so that our relationship can continue forever.


Jump to another story. Out of the blue, on July 5th, I asked Jeff to watch a movie with me the day after. Because we didn’t know what to do on the day after.


“Do you want to watch a movie tomorrow? After lunch time,” I asked.


“Okay, can,” he replied.


“Okay then. At twelve in the afternoon we meet at Lotte tomorrow ya. We will watch Despicable Me 4,” I replied.


“Okay,” he replied.


“Do you want me to bring my cooking tomorrow?” I asked.


“No need. It will bother you,” he replied.


“It won’t bother me at all. I usually cook for my family too,” I replied.


“I see. Thanks ya,” he replied.


“What do you want me to cook?” I asked.


“You can cook anything,” he replied.


“Anything ya…” I said.


“Ya, it’s okay,” he said.


“I already miss you so bad,” I said suddenly.

“Hehehehe…” he replied.


“Even though we just met last week, why do I miss you already?” I said.


“Hehehehe…” he replied.

Comments

Popular Posts