#6: Can’t Help Falling in Love

Three days after he and I went together to Jakarta, he sent some corn again. This made me think, maybe he has feelings for me?


What made me feel more surprised was, he asked me to meet up a day after he sent me some corn. Of course, I said yes. Then, we met for lunch together. At that time, I felt very happy. Maybe I was overthinking, maybe he has feelings for me. But I didn’t care. I was just happy because I started to have feelings for him.


When we met on June, 26th 2024, it was the first time for him to take some photos of me and he posted it on his instagram story. I was surprised. If he didn’t have feelings for me, why did he post?


On that day, night time around 07.30 or 07.40, I tried to confirm with him if he wanted us to be a couple. OMG, he said yes!


I can’t help falling in love with him anymore. The more I talk with him through anything, the more I fall in love with him. I immediately confirmed to him if he really wants to be my boyfriend since that day (June, 26th 2024). He said yes. I also asked him if he was joking. He said he was serious with me. So, starting on that day, we officially became a couple.


We tried our best to become a couple like others. Tried to understand each other more, know each other more, and we also tried to have some physical touch like others. At first we felt very awkward, but gradually we started to get used to it.

Comments

Popular Posts