#4: After Graduated from University

I graduated in 2016, while he graduated in 2017. I never saw him after that, until we got close like now.


Sometimes, my family goes to his Church. My mom bumped into his parents. My mom greeted his mom, while I was just like a stone; just keep quiet. Also, I never turned my body back to see him with his parents. I was bad, wasn’t I?


As time went by, I was busy with my work. I handled all the Malaysian clients, which took up my time. Also sometimes, I needed to work overtime. I spent almost my whole time handling clients.


In 2020, I remember very well, it was the first time he followed my instagram. I was very shocked. “Jeff, follow me first? Is it wrong?”. But, what did I do at that time? I followed him back without any long thinking. There’s nothing wrong with having a new friend.


Sometimes, I saw his instagram stories. I was very curious about his activity. What he did every time, what he did as a volunteer in the church, etc. But I never dare to greet him. I couldn’t imagine if we were close at that time.


“It’s not impossible if he is my boyfriend”. I said this sentence so many times to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts