My Life Story #1

It's a bright sky in the outside. Like the other days, I went to my office at the morning, then the sky is so bright and went back to the home at the evening, before the sun is set. This is February. In February, there is no heavy rain on my country. The sky is so bright day by day.

Today, 28th of February 2019. I went to my office like the other days. I sit on my desk from 8 to 5. I eat my lunch on the company's cafetaria, and working as the usual.

Today, I must be grateful, even though I was angry a little. Yeah, I know that someone is wrong. But, if I still angry, what is the purpouse of my anger? I must learn how to be calm right after I'm angry.

Today, I bought a dessert on the bakery near my office. It's called 'pâte à choux' in french and called 'sus' in my country. I like it so much! And the good news is: half price today! Thank's God.

picture from pinterest.com

0 Comments