My Life Story #2

Am I regretting with my cooking abillity?

Some years ago, I want to be focus on my music hoby. I learnt how to write my own song and make an arrangement. Day by day, month by month, and year by year.

But someday in the past, I found that I have another abillity: cooking and story writing. But now, I want to highlight the cooking.

Am I regretting with my cooking abillity? I always ask that to myself, but I can't deny the fact that I love cooking too. Especially for cooking some kind of pasta and some kind chinese food. And beside that, I also learn how to took some kind of cake.

Now, I'm confused. Which one of my hobby that must be the most focused hoby? I don't have enough time to do all that I want, especially because I'm a regular employee at a company. So, I just have two free days in a week.

Which one I must choose to be more focus? Is music, cooking, or writing?

0 Comments