Poem

I have run away becauae I was afraid
I avoided them, throw their confessions
I just wait for someone who's better for me
Can't I feel the real love?
I was tired of fake love
I was fool in the past
I hope that someone will look me not just as a friend, but more
I don't want to have a boyfriend immediately
I just want to be happier and can erase bad memories
Many people said that I'm selfish and stubborn
They ever asked me why can't I accept someone feeling
Can't I open my heart once?
Can't I try to dating with someone?
No! I don't want being hurted again
I have ever been embarrassed by someone several years ago
Can't I feel love?
Must I change my appearance before looking for a boy?
I don't know what's wrong with me
Guys were fooling me one by one
I... I want to be happier than before

0 Comments