I miss the moment when I was a senior high school student. I don't miss the subject like science and mathematics. I don't miss my school's area.

I miss the happiness and the sorrow on that time. When I can learn how to fell in love in the first time although I don't have any boyfriens. When I have some best friends. When I can join the club that I want to join. When I can go to the library and read the same book just to avoid some friends that I hate. When I...

Sometimes, I was happy at the moment. I have a friend that can talk to me on the holiday. We talk a lot almost everyday by messenger or text message.

But know, we are busy in our own. I miss the moment when we can talk freely.

I don't need a perfect friend. I just need a friend that always cheer me up whenever I'm sad. That's all.

To you, my old friend, can we be friend again? And start all over again? I don't care if there are some rumors about us like what happened in the past. We are friend. No more than that.

But, please don't blame me if sometimes I will fall in love again. I can't controll my heart.

0 Comments