If a Miracle Comes

If a miracle comes....

A girl who was sitting in her bedroom has ever dream about a miracle.

"If a miracle comes to me, I will see you again," said her.

Her heart was fluttered. Her heart was tremble too. Year by year she have waited for someone that she want to meet again. She can't erase all her memories with that person.

Only him that want to cheers her when she was lying at hospital. Only him that want to make her smile when she was sick. Only him that want to shares laugh, smile, and even shares the tears with her.

In the middle of rain, she was sitting on her desk in front of a window. She didn't write or type any character. The paper was empty at all. The pas was lying on her desk. All her eyes was watching to the pouring rain outside with her head that lying on her desk.

She took her favorite coat and her maroon umbrella. She run outside from her house and went to the park.

"If a miracle comes today, I will see you once again," said her while she was running alone.

In the middle of the rain with the sound of thunder, a warm hand hold the same umbrella with her. The maroon umbrella.

"I love you," said him.
"Long time no see," said her.

The man hold her shoulder and hug her.

"I prayed to God every night before I went to my bed and now it has been one year since you left me. If our love is real, God will bring us back like the past," said her.
"Yes, I have waited you for a year. I have been counting the days and wait for your health," said him,
"Now you can see that I'm healthy like you said in your prayer," said her.
"Do you know what is my prayer?" asked him.
"Every Sunday my mom took me to the church and I secretly see you but I still wait for you. I want you to come back to my by your self, not by coincidence or deliberate. You said that you will wait for me too," said her.
"It's been one year since I left you and now you have run to meet me on this park," said him.
"It's because a miracle has come. It's 12:12, the same time when we met for the first time. As I saw you on the first time, you haven't changed," said her.
"This is the way I am. This is what supposed to be," said him.

One of his hand pull out the umbrella and her body, and then he whispered to her.

"I love you," said him.

He reached her face and than he kissed her.

"Now, I won't leave you again. Thanks for being healthy and you don't sad again," said him.
"Thanks for your laugh that you've shared to me before," said her.

Now, the girl and the boy was walking together in the park.

"I love you too," whispered her.

0 Comments